Cape Cod Community College COVID guidelines
As guests of the college, we must follow their Covid policies and procedures.
- ALL members and coordinators must submit verification that they have been fully vaccinated: Two doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or one Johnson & Johnson.
- Masking is optional indoors and in close proximity with the exception of: close gatherings outside or indoor of over 40 people continuing to require masks.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
COVID-19 positive contact reporting is crucial and will continue
When a confirmed case of Covid-19 is identified within the CCCC community, contact reporting and advising and masking of potentially exposed contacts will occur as soon as possible to reduce the risk of further transmission (per CDC guidelines):
- ALL members must notify their coordinators if they test positive for COVID-19 or have COVID-19
- Coordinators will email class members that a class member has tested positive
- Coordinators must also email Dianne Tattersall, ALL president, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne Tattersall will notify the vice president of facilities and operations who will notify the Barnstable Board of Health (we do not need to fill out the college contact reporting form)
- If a coordinator tests positive, they must notify their class members and Dianne Tattersall email@example.com
ALL coordinators, members and staff must follow the protocols listed below
Cape Cod Community College student protocol for ALL members, adapted from CDC:
- Suspect COVID-19 case: ALL member who Is awaiting COVID-19 results should begin high quality masking and testing
- ALL member masks for ten (10) days and tests after Day 5 and may return to Campus if feeling ok. Wear a high-quality mask on campus through day ten (10).
- Confirmed case = positive COVID-19 test results (Day 0) must remain at home for five (5) days and masking until day eleven (11). An ALL member may return to campus after day five (5) if they have been fever-free (without medications) for twenty-four hours before return. If you feel ill, stay home for the full ten (10) days. Home testing is encouraged.
- Reiterating that regardless of vaccination status, you should isolate from others when you have COVID-19
The full CDC and Massachusetts Community College system COVID-19 protocols are on the College website. Coronavirus | Cape Cod Community College