Click the cover image below to see the Fall 2022 Catalog.
We are pleased to announce that the Fall 2022 curriculum includes over 70 courses, some of which will be taught in-person at Cape Cod Community College and some online using Zoom. ALL members visiting the campus for any reason will be required to follow the Covid policy of Cape Cod Community College. At this time, the college requires proof of vaccination (two Pfizer, two Moderna or one Johnson and Johnson). Please include a copy of your proof of vaccination with your registration form and check or email a photograph of your proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration for in-person classes cannot be processed if proof of vaccination has not been received. We will keep our membership informed of any changes to Covid protocol via email and here on our website.
Registration will be by mail only. The ALL office remains closed until September. Updated information about the Fall semester will be posted on the ALL website and sent to you via e-mail.
Critical dates to keep in mind:
-August 1st – Catalog and registration forms will be posted on our website and sent via e-mail
· August 19 – Registration documents should be mailed early to be received by August 19
· August 22 – Registration opens. Registration forms will be accepted only by mail.
· September 12 – Classes begin
· October 24 – First 6-week classes end
· October 25 – Second 6-week classes begin
· December 16 – Fall semester ends