- 1987 – ALL established as part of Cape Cod Community College’s Center for Successful Aging, by a group of Cape Cod educators. Membership was 18 people.
- 2001 ALL began operating as a 501 C (3) not-for-profit
- 2001 – ALL and the College agree to jointly fund the renovation of space in the Grossman Building for ALL
- 2004 – ALL opens the office and classrooms C-106 and C-115 in Grossman Commons.
- 2012 – ALL Silver Anniversary Celebration
- 2020 – Membership at the 630 level.
- 2020 – In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, ALL’s classes are now only offered on Zoom. The ALL board, working remotely from home, begins revising many operational processes and normal business functions.
- 2022- ALL introduces Hybrid classes that are both in-person and online simultaneously using DTEN technology.