ALL is an organization open to anyone age 50 or over that offers its members the opportunity to pursue educational interests and to expand social relationships.
- Volunteerism is key to ALL’s success. In addition to attending classes, members are encouraged to become class coordinators (teachers), to participate on committees, and to work on administrative activities.
- Coordinators are members who present the ALL courses. They bring their personal passions, avocations, and teaching experiences to their ALL classes.
- A membership fee is collected each fall and spring semester in the amount of $105 for classes taken per member.
- Courses vary by semester and are either 6 or 12 weeks in duration.
- Our Spring 2022 online catalog and registration form will be posted on this site in late December 2021.